For an EPIC time, read this.
We’ve officially been open a little over three months, and with any new venture or business, we’ve now learned what our guests need to know, what they’re asking, and how we can proactively help them with planning their visit to Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark!
Since our waterpark is the first of its kind in Dallas-Fort Worth, a majority of the visitors are entering this entertainment venue for the very first time. And with so many “first visits,” there is a lot to learn about how an indoor waterpark (with a capacity!) operates.
We’ve put together the exclusive must-knows before visiting Epic Waters!
Capacity?! And how many is that??
Since we are THE indoor, premium destination for fun, we have a capacity of 1,500. At capacity, there are enough people in the waterpark to know that it is full, yet not so many that you feel like a sardine in a can! We pride ourselves in providing a pleasant, exclusive experience during your time here with us.
Online Ticket Sales
- On weekends and holidays, we will reach maximum capacity, so we encourage all of our guests to pre-purchase tickets online for the day that they would like to visit.
- How many do we sell online? We sell a few hundred tickets online first, then we account for the guests arriving with pre-scheduled birthdays and cabanas, and we will sell as many tickets as we can without surpassing our maximum capacity for that day. Typically, this is around 500 tickets.
- Time on Tickets? You are not required to arrive at the park by the time listed on your ticket. The way our point-of-sale is currently set up, you are required to select a time. No worries – Your ticket guarantees you entry at any time during regular operating hours that day.
- Spectator tickets (guests not swimming during their visit) are not available online, and they must be purchased at the park.
- Military and Senior Citizen discounts are also not available online, yet we can issue the difference of the ticket price when you arrive at the park.
- If Grand Prairie Resident tickets were purchased online, a proof of residency will need to be presented at the time of redemption (Driver License, utility bill, lease, etc.).
Tickets Purchased at the Waterpark
- We encourage guests who have not pre-purchased your tickets online to arrive as early as you can as we expect there to be a line to enter the park and purchase tickets.
- There is absolutely no way of us giving guests a percentage or odds of getting into the park on any given day. Each and every day is different, and so is the traffic flow of guests coming into the park. This is why we recommend purchasing your tickets ahead of time, and if they are sold out for the day that you would like and you don’t want to arrive early the day of, then we will always welcome you back, later on that day.
- When purchasing tickets at the Admissions desk, the entire party must be present. Wristbands cannot be given to guests unless they are present at the time of the transaction.
- VIP passes – These will have to be redeemed when we are not at capacity, because those are not accounted for within our capacity number for any given day, and they do not guarantee admittance on any day.
What to Bring
- Please feel free to bring towels, swimwear, a hair dryer (if applicable) and sunscreen.
- We also sell three different sized-lockers for $8, $10, and $12.
There are, of course, things that cannot come into the waterpark:
- Outside food and beverage
- Pool noodles
- Chairs and umbrellas – We have seating available on a first come, first serve basis
- Floats, tubes, and arm floaties that inflate
- Snorkles, fins, and mermaid tails
Extra, Fun Stuff to Know
Parking and tubes are free!
Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
We currently partner with two hotels, LaQuinta and DoubleTree. Each reservation includes a special rate, along with 4 admission tickets. The reservations must be made with the hotels, and not through Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark. Visit epicwatersgp.com/
What’s Coming Up?
- Summer Passes are on-sale now! Purchase yours today at epicwatersgp.com/admission
- Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark will join The Epic team at Grand Prairie’s Main Street Fest on April 21st and 22nd (the festival runs April 20-22). We’ll be giving away some cool prizes!
- Stay tuned for information on all of our upcoming fun events and specials!