Live Life Epic Contest Entry Form
Terms and Conditions:
- Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark reserves the right to adjust any facet of this competition at its sole discretion. All entries become the property of Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark and The City of GrandPrairie. Entries that do not conform to these guidelines will not be considered.
- LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER CATEGORY, PER PERSON
- The video and essay must be the entrant’s or teams’ original work, and must not have been copied in whole or in part from any other work.
- Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark and The City of Grand Prairie staff, directors, and officers, and their immediate family are not eligible.
- Completed entries must be received by Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 11:59pm with a completed entry form. Entries received after deadline will not be considered.
- Each entrant represents and warrants that the video or essay submitted is an original work and that the entry does not incorporate any material that would require the consent of any third party and/or any content that would violate the intellectual property, proprietary or privacy rights of others. By submitting an entry, the entrant grants to Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark and The City of Grand Prairie a perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, distribute, publish, modify and create derivative works from the entrant’s or team’s video for any purpose and in any media. In addition, Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark and The City of Grand Prairie reserve the right to edit the video or essay entry.
- All eligible submissions will be reviewed by a panel of judges chosen by Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark
- and The City of Grand Prairie. Judges will select:
- Five video or essay winners submitted by residents of Grand Prairie
- Five video or essay winners submitted by residents of cities within the United States
- The ten videos and essays will then be displayed on the website of Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark for
- visitors/patrons to enjoy after the completion of the contest. Permission from the person whom is
- featured in each video is required.
- Ten Grand Prize winning entries (five residents of Grand Prairie, and five residents from another United
- States city) will be chosen internally and the winners will be chosen based on concept, originality,
- message relevancy, and how the entry conveys how they “Live Life Epic.” All winning submissions will
- each receive 4-Annual Passes to Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark and 4-Annual Passes to The Epic
- Recreation Center in Grand Prairie, TX
- All award decisions are final. Winners are solely responsible for applicable taxes, fees, or any other
- expenses associated with acceptance of the prizes.
- By participating, each competitor releases Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark and the City of Grand Prairie,
- its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, consultants or contractors from any and all liability, claims
- or actions of any kind as a result of this competition.
- The winners will be announced on Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark’s Facebook page (epicwatersgp),
- website (www.epicwatersgp.com), and Instagram (epicwatersgp).
Email us: [email protected]
Call us: 817.337.3132
Q: Do I need a professional quality camera/editing software to enter the “Live Life Epic” contest?
A: No! The goal of the contest is to engage the community of Grand Prairie and its surrounding cities in a creative expression of EPIC stories. Entries will be judged primarily on the content of the story and the creativity of the presentation, and not on technical skills. We welcome all entries from professional filmmakers to amateur hobbyists.