Our Grand Opening
If you happened to miss our announcement on our newsletter and social channels, we officially have an opening date of January 12th, 2018 at 5pm!
Our parking lot will open at 8am on January 12th, and you and your family and friends can join us for giveaways and prizes. Please keep in-mind that there will be no overnight camping, no oversized vehicles (such as RVs or large trailers), or arrival before 8am on January 12th.
Here are some guidelines for the process on January 12th:
- The first 50 physically standing in the line will receive one Annual Pass per person. The next 50 physically standing in the line will receive one $100 gift card.
- The parking lot will not open until 8am on January 12th. Grand Prairie Police and Epic Waters staff, including parking attendants will be directing guests on where to park.
- You are more than welcome to bring chairs, small coolers with food and beverages – Just keep in-mind that you will not be able to bring these items into the waterpark when we open.)
- Activities will begin in the afternoon, leading-up to the opening of the doors at 5pm.
- Individuals that are the first 50 physically in line will receive Annual Passes, and will not need to pay for admission on January 12th.
- There is no holding a spot in-line for another individual. Passes/gift cards will only be given to the guests that are present.
- Individuals receiving Annual Passes need to be over the age of 3 years old, and the Annual Passes are non-transferable. The recipient must be the user of the Annual Pass.
New Behind-The-Scenes Photos
Enjoy some of the newest photos from inside Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark!
If you have any questions, or need any additional information, please email [email protected]
See you soon!