Things are starting to move quickly at Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark. I am going to take some time here to bring you up to speed.
- Construction – Drive by, check out our social media or look to the sky (the top of our Cupola is visible for miles). The shell of the building is about complete and soon construction on the slides will start. Another few weeks and it should be very clear why this is the place to be for Aquatic Fun in the Metroplex.
- Website – We have had a static landing page up since mid-December. In just a couple of weeks our initial website will be up and running. This is fantastic news! On the website, we will be announcing:
- Names and Descriptions of our attractions
- Pricing for daily use, mini season passes, or annual passes.
- Contact Information – We are ready to start booking birthday parties, groups and private events.
- Job Information – What jobs will be available and how to apply for jobs.
- Annual Pass Sale – in just a few days we will launch our Inaugural Annual Pass Sale. Prices and Perks will never be better for these passes. Annual Passes get you admission to Epic Waters every regular operating day. During this sale we are not only going to offer a special Inaugural Annual Pass price but we are also going to include whatever operating days we have late in 2017 as well as all of 2018. Members of our Inaugural Annual Pass club will also be invited to a very private pre-opening event that will only include fellow Inaugural Pass holders.
As I mentioned before things are starting to move fast. I encourage you to go to www.epicwatersgp.com and sign up for our email updates. You can also like us on facebook or follow one of our other social channels. If you register your email or follow us you are going to find out all the great offers and exciting news yet to come.
Since last April we have given out over 50 birthday parties and 1000 passes at various events throughout the city. Ask any of our recipients of these great prizes and they will tell you it pays to follow EPIC WATERS Indoor Waterpark.
We are working hard on the thousands of details it takes to get ready for a successful launch. We can’t wait for you to enjoy the results of several years of dreaming, planning and construction!